- Social distancing and facemask are non-pharmacological interventions proven to reduce
COVID-19 transmission and for the containment of the outbreak.
- For these interventions to be effective high level of compliance or coverage is critical.
- Using an advanced compartmental SEIR mathematical model, this brief present’s
scenario based estimation and forecasting of the effectiveness of interventions in
reducing admission to ICU and death due to COIVD-19.
- The SEIR model assume community transmission and hence Addis Ababa has taken as a
case as to demonstrate the effectiveness of the different interventions.
- Evidence for Action
- Burden of Disease
- who we are
- National and sub-national Collaborative BoD Results
- Health Atlas
- Geo-Spatial Burden of Disease
- HDSS-DHIS2 Collaborative initiatives
- Training on Burden of Disease
- Guidelines and Manuals
- News| updates | events
- News & Events
- Capacity Building