- National incidence, prevalence and disability adjusted life years (DALYs) of common micronutrient deficiencies in Ethiopia from 1990 to 2017: estimates from the global burden of diseases studyPublished online: Jul 2020Understanding the national burden and trend of micronutrient deficiencies helps to guide effective intervention strategies under various circumstances. There is, however, a lack of evidence on trends, age- and sex-specific variations in Ethiopia.
Published: June 2020
The early phase of the COVID 19 response in Ethiopia focuses primarily on containment of transmission linked to foreign travels and has significantly contributed to flattening the epidemic curve for about two months. From mid-May, the number of cases reported daily has seen a dramatic increase especially in the capital, Addis Ababa
- Progress towards the 2020 Fast Track HIV/AIDS reduction targets across ages in Ethiopia as compared to neighboring countries using Global Burden of Diseases 2017 dataPublished online: July 2020Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 3.3, targets to eliminate HIV from being a public health threat by 2030. For better tracking of this target interim Fast Track milestones for 2020 and composite complementary measures have been indicated. This study measured the Fast Track progress in the epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia across ages compared to neighboring countries.
- Evidence for Action
- Burden of Disease
- who we are
- National and sub-national Collaborative BoD Results
- Health Atlas
- Geo-Spatial Burden of Disease
- HDSS-DHIS2 Collaborative initiatives
- Training on Burden of Disease
- News| updates | events
- News & Events
- Capacity Building